BP Plus Online
BP Plus Online is the online management and reporting tool of BP Plus. It is a useful tool which can assist you in the management of your fleet.
Available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no additional charge for the use of BP Plus Online.
BP Plus Online Key Features:
- Check your account balance
- Order new or replacement cards
- Locate specific transactional and card data
- Reporting cards that are lost or stolen
- Change PINs online
- Produce both standard and customisable reports to assist with your fleet management.
- Reports are available in industry standard formats to enable you to view in Microsoft Excel or import into your own systems (via .csv or .txt file formats)
- Export your transaction files for analysis using other fleet management tools BP Plus Online is linked to BP's core system, which means quick response times for card orders, and has the capability to disable lost or stolen cards.
- Rports can provide details to help manage your operational costs and Business Activity Statement requirements.
- The website is easy to access and there are no restrictions on the number of people registered to use it, as long as the Fleet Manager approves each registration.
- To safeguard your sensitive fleet data, we use bank level encryption throughout the site.
Having issues logging in to your BP Plus Online Portal or do you have questions regarding card orders and updating ? Please call BP Plus at 1300 130 027 or submit an enquiry via their online form here.
For queries around your Fuel invoices call NECA at 1300 300 031.
Log in to BP Plus Online: