One of the challenges facing businesses today is to ensure that employees and subcontractors work safely, and the company meets the minimum requirements to exhibit Duty of Care and compliance requirements.
NECA has developed a Health Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management System to serve the electrical, communications, refrigeration and air conditioning industries.
NECA's HSEQ Plus safety management system has been designed to assist small, medium and large businesses take ownership of their workplace health and safety requirements.
HSEQ Plus covers two fundamental elements of most workplace health and safety legislation:
- Employer(s) provide and maintain a safe working environment without risk
- Employee(s) take reasonable care for the health and safety aspect of their Duty of Care
NECA’s Health and Safety Management System is:
- Compliant and audited against JAZ/ANZ Certified Bodies
- Accredited by TQCSI, a JAZ/ANZ Accredited Certification Company
- Comprises of 16 elements to fully meet the requirements of AS4801:2001 OHS management System
NECA’s Health and Safety System meets the requirements of the following Standards:
- ISO 45001:2018 Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2018 Environmental Management System
The above International Standards are used as a best practice benchmark to assess Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems within organisations.